If you live in Vero Beach, any of the nearby areas in Treasure Coast, or pretty much anywhere in Florida at all, you’ll know that our year-round heat is a blessing and a curse. While we don’t have to endure the harsh snows of winter, we tend to be pretty hot throughout the entire year. While sunny days are great, they can get miserable really quickly if your air conditioning system isn’t up to task.
That’s why, at Immaculate Air, we offer high-quality air conditioning repair services on a 24/7 basis. A broken-down AC system is uncomfortable at best, and a serious health danger at worst. Get ahead of the problem by calling us for reliable and affordable AC repair for your South Florida home.
You Might Need AC Repair If…
- Your AC unit makes strange noises when starting or running
- Your AC is running, but your room doesn’t feel cooler
- It takes an unusually long time to cool the space
- There’s air coming from the vents but it’s not cool
- There’s dirt or debris blowing out from the vents
- There’s excess moisture near your AC unit or air vents
Common AC Problems
- Refrigerant Leaks: Your air conditioner keeps the air chilled with refrigerant — this is the “secret sauce” that removes heat and humidity and turns the air into something nice and cool. However, it’s possible for refrigerant lines to leak, and this can reduce the cooling capabilities of your system.
- Dirty Condenser Coils: If your AC system gets rid of heat and humidity in the air, it has to go somewhere, and that’s what condenser coils are for. Condenser coils are part of the outdoor AC unit and they expel heat and humidity outside. But if the coils are dirty and grimy, the system has to work harder, and it may even end up working itself to failure.
- Fan Problems: Fans are the workhorses of an AC unit, moving air through the entire system and propelling it into your ducts. There are multiple fans in any air conditioner system, and if any of them get clogged, slow down from a worn motor, or stop working from broken belts, the airflow in your home will be impeded. Your AC may be cooling the air just fine, but that doesn’t mean much if it can’t actually go where it needs to go!
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: The evaporator coils use refrigerant to cool the air, so you can bet they run pretty cold. So cold, in fact, that they can actually freeze over and stop working entirely. This may sound unlikely in the hot Florida climate, but if there’s not warm air surrounding these coils, it can happen. This problem is often a side effect of other issues such as poor airflow.
- Leaky Ducts: Cool air travels through your air duct system to get into your home or apartment. But if there are holes or punctures in your vent system, it will cause air to escape, which means less airflow into your rooms.
Exceptional Air Conditioner Repair Services in Vero Beach
Is your air conditioner unit suffering from any of the problems above? Are you experiencing any symptoms of a faulty machine? Do you have absolutely no idea at all, but you suspect that there might be an issue? Whether you have the problem pinpointed or you’re just working off of a hunch, you shouldn’t hesitate to call our team of air conditioning professionals at Immaculate Air.
Not only can we diagnose the problem and repair it, but we can also conduct a full system inspection to ensure that there aren’t any other hidden issues that could come to bite you later on. Air conditioning problems become more and more expensive the longer you wait, so if we can catch them early on, we’ll be able to save you a lot of money in the long run.
We understand that air conditioning isn’t a luxury in South Florida — it’s a necessity. That’s why we strive to offer the most affordable prices possible. We won’t scare you into spending more than you need, nor will we gouge you with unfair costs. We value fairness and honesty here at Immaculate Air, and our team is licensed, bonded and insured. We offer high-quality services AND peace-of-mind. Ready to get started? We’re just one phone call away.
Contact us today at (561) 287-3269 to schedule your repair. New customers, your first service call is FREE (w/ Repair)!