Are you tired of a malfunctioning air conditioner system that works way too hard to power your home? Have you been considering an upgrade? Are you ordering a new AC system for a brand new building? In all of these situations and more, you’re going to want to call a professional team that’s well-versed in air conditioning installation.
If you’re in Vero Beach or other nearby areas in Treasure Coast, we are that team. Immaculate Air has been serving South Florida for over 20 years with air conditioning installation, replacement, and repair services, and we’re not about to stop anytime soon.
Our technicians are NATE-certified (North American Technician Excellence) and have been certified with RSES (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society) in the safety of servicing systems that use R-410A refrigerant. We’ve handled every type of system in the market, and when you call on us, you’re calling on a team that has handled thousands of installations.
When To Consider Air Conditioning Replacement
While we can be called on to install brand new systems, the majority of our air conditioning installation jobs are done for the purposes of replacement. Every AC system needs to be replaced eventually; here are some signs that you might need to replace yours:
- The Cost of Repairs Exceed the Cost of Replacement: Air conditioner repair is a viable option if your HVAC isn’t up to speed. But some repair costs are hefty jobs, and in certain cases, they might actually exceed the cost of replacement or come extremely close. In these cases, you’re better off just installing a new system.
- Diminishing Returns: Do you find yourself repairing your AC system over and over? Do you feel like the results are less noticeable every time you do? You’re experiencing diminishing returns from your air conditioner, and if you keep it up, the costs of countless small repairs will likely overtake what you’d end up paying for a new system. Get ahead of the problem!
- Your AC Just Isn’t Strong Enough: Some homes are installed with AC systems that aren’t strong enough to efficiently power the home. If you want a more powerful, cost-efficient air conditioner, consider swapping it out for a newer system that’s well-suited to your home.
- Your AC System Is Old: Everything has a natural lifespan, and AC units are no exception. Generally speaking, air conditioners have an average lifespan of 15-20 years. If your system is in this age range or older, it’s simply reaching the end of its usability and it’s time to look for something new.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement in Vero Beach
At Immaculate Air, we strive to offer high-quality services without the high price tag that’s usually associated with them. In Florida, air conditioning isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity, and we don’t believe in gouging our prices or selling you things you don’t need just to keep your home cool. The South Florida sun can be unforgivable, so when you need sweet relief, we can promise that we’ll serve you ASAP, and with prices that won’t break the bank.
The Immaculate Air Advantage
- 20+ Years of Proven Experience
- No Fees for Second Opinions on Installations
- FREE UV Light or WiFi Thermostat With Purchase of a New System
- Discounts for Military Personnel and Senior Citizens
- Trained With Every Make and Model
- Committed to Affordable Costs
- Accept All Major Credit Cards
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- FREE Estimates
If you’re in Vero Beach and you’re in need of air conditioning installation or replacement, contact us today and we’ll get you started with a FREE estimate. We also encourage you to reach out to us if you’re in other surrounding areas in Treasure Coast. Whether you’re in Port St. Lucie, Palm City, or Fort Lauderdale, we work hard to provide our services to as many people as possible, so don’t hesitate to ask if you’re within our service area!